Monday, September 11

Welcome to Squeeville. ...You may need earplugs.

What is "squee" exactly?

Squee's been in existence for a long time, but you may not have known it was squeeing right in front of you. Believe it or not, the word just recently formally entered our lexicon thanks to Wikipedia. It may not be as prevalently known as other newly coined words like "Bootylicious" or whatever, but at least I can refer people to a web site now...and/or stop living the lie that I invented it.

We're gonna take it a step further. Now, not only will you able to correctly identify squee and slap that skill on ye olde resume, but score some of your own. How? Cause I'm gonna tell you what is, in fact, squee worthy.

What makes me the self-proclaimed "Mistress of Squee" that I am and qualified for this undertaking?

Short answer: I'm just that awesome.
Other short answer: I was 16 once, and people still think that I am, thereby constantly denying me entrance at bars.

Stay tuned for your first official taste of squee, and be sure to tell a friend or 60 about us. (I'm a HUGE fan of shameless self-promotion. Obviously.)

0 comments: