Tuesday, September 12

JT brought sexy back. Apparently he knew where it went.

Well, today's the day. Justin Timberlake finally brought sexy back, and thank god, cause I was getting worried.

The world has gone far too long without sexy, living in an old maid-esque world since the release of his debut album in 2003, Justified.

Three years was worth the wait, because this album is pretty close to brilliant, even if I still don't understand the plot of the music video.

My advice to you is to listen to FutureSex/LoveSounds with a clean-slate persception of JT. If you expect "Like I Love You, Part 2," you'll wander away confused, and in need of a Nuprin.

Also, too bad you couldn't hop into a flying Delorean and retroactively pre-order this on iTunes, because it came with a really fun bonus track. I'm sure it'll be floating around the internet soon enough.

This CD gets the squee stamp of approval.

Jams to Squee Over:

  • "My Love" featuring T.I.
    Justin Timberlake - FutureSex / LoveSounds - Let Me Talk to You Prelude / My Love
  • "(Another Song) All Over Again"
    Justin Timberlake - FutureSex / LoveSounds - (Another Song) All Over Again
  • "Damn Girl" featuring Will.I.Am
    Justin Timberlake - FutureSex / LoveSounds - Damn Girl

Squee Decibels: LOUD

0 comments: