Thursday, November 16

Musical squee.

Instead of complaining about lame ringtones, I guess I should be recommending squeeworthy ones instead.

Accordingly, I give you THE HOTNESS:

Cingular Wireless


"White & Nerdy"
by Weird Al Yankovic

What This Ringtone Says About You:

"Yes, fellow mass transit riders. I'd be riding a Segway instead if it fit inside this subway car."


"Weird Al" Yankovic - Straight Outta Lynwood - White & Nerdy (Parody of "Ridin'" By Chamillionaire featuring Krayzie Bone)




"Smack That"
by Akon, featuring Eminem

What This Ringtone Says About You:

"I'm a conformist."

"I will download any song that features an Eric Roberts cameo in the music video."

Akon - Smack That (Featuring Eminem) - Single



Verizon Wireless



"About Us
" by Brooke Hogan

What This Ringtone Says About You:

"I watch a lot of VH1. A LOT."

Brooke Hogan - Undiscovered (Bonus Track) - About Us




Mozzy
"Mosquito" Tones
AKA "The Ringtones Adults Can't Hear"

What This Ringtone Says About You:

"I'm under the age of 20."

"I have little to no life...and
, consequently, have a large number of missed calls because I employ the use of a non-audible ringtone."

0 comments: